Friday, March 2, 2012

We make plans and God laughs!

I guess that will teach us huh! Jay called and said his replacement is going to get there later than we thought. No idea how much later, but hopefuly only a week or so. I still have hope that he will get home in time for our 25th Anniversary on May 23rd, I have to remember this is the military though, things don't always happen when they say they will :-) There is 'our' time, then there is "Military time'. It will be fine, everything will work out, it usually does.

My plans to fly back to SC haven't changed, maybe i can start getting rid of some of our 'stuff' while I am waiting on Jay. It would be nice if I can get started on that. I will be back on April 16th. I will have at least a month or so to do as much as I can, I am thinking about calling around a few childrens homes, to see if they would like some of Matthew's toy collections, I would rather do that than put them in a yard sale, I know Jay would be ok with that too.

I will be back to add more soon. Just wanted to let everyone know the latest on the news from Jay :-)
huggs kim x

No comments:

Post a Comment